You can still rent the movies or watch their trailers by clicking the posters below, so really, same thing, just a different format.
This week is smaller one, release-wise, but it's also a bigger one, due to the hype of some of the titles we're getting. Check it all out below.
- Cooties is the one-above-all this week. We've been dying to see this Zom-Com since it premiered at Sundance way back in January of 2014. What in the hell took nearly 2 years for this movie to see release?!? Whatever the reason, we'll be checking this one out ASAP.
- Close behind Cooties on our hype meter is Hellions. This movie looks as trippy as it does creepy, and we're hoping that it has 50% of the Halloween magic that Trick 'r Treat had going for it. If so, we'll be happy campers.
- Some Kind of Hate is another one that we've been anxious to see, and so we will check it out once our Cooties and Hellions reviews are all wrapped up.
- We're not sure how a movie about a killer named "Crinoline Head" can even hope to be good, but maybe Dollface might surprise us and be decent. We'll probably find out when it hits Netflix in a month or two.
- Ah, another Nicolas Cage flick... and this one actually looks pretty good. It's got a Halloween backdrop; it co-stars Sarah Wayne Callies (TWD); and we're probably going to rent it. After everything else this week, that is.
- And last, but not least, is the fabled Producer's Cut of Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. If you're not up for buying the Blu-ray, but have always wanted to check out this alternate cut of the movie, then you can stream it for about half the price. Then again, the Blu-ray is only $7.99 right now, so our math might be a bit off. We suck at math.