Oh, and did we mention that October is only two days away now? Because it is!
*Be sure to click on the pics to order yourself some flicks.
It may not be one of our favorite John Carpenter's movies (there are like seven of the man's other movies ahead of it on the list), Christine is still one that we love and remember fondly. As haunted car movies go (and we're not exactly sure how that is), this one is aces, and it definitely has that Early 80's Carpenter feel to it.
This John Carpenter classic is worth owning in any format, but especially on Blu-ray.
- Audio Commentary.
- Deleted Scene.
- Christine: Fast and Furious.
- Christine: Finish Line.
- Christine: Ignition.
- Cop Car looks interesting, because how can we not want to see Kevin Bacon playing an evil Cop who is out to get some kids?
- Jack's Back is a decent-enough 80's Thriller that pits James Spader against a modern day incarnation of Jack the Ripper. Fun stuff.
- Poltergeist was putrid, but feel free to grab a copy if you feel absolutely compelled to.
- iZombie and Grimm are sure to please fans of the shows.
On the DVD Front this week...
- That Cannon Film Collection looks pretty fun.
- Rebound was a decent little Indie Thriller. Read our review HERE.
- Queen Crab? LOL
- And everything else, as always, is a crap-shoot.