- Get Out is simply one of the best movies that we've seen this year. I know that everyone is raving about it, and it seems like a definite candidate for he over-hype train, but it's smart, fun, disturbing flick that works on just about every level, and it's definitely worthy of a spin on Blu-ray. DAY ONE. Read our review HERE.
- Logan, is also one of the best movies that we've seen in 2017, and it too is one that we'll be scooping up on Blu-ray this week. I'm really, really curious to see the "Logan Noir" feature on this disc, as watching the entire movie in black and white seems like it would be perfect. DAY ONE. Read our review HERE.
- The Vagrant is an underrated 90's flick that is finally hitting Blu this week, and given that it stars the late, great Bill Paxton, we almost have to revisit it.
- Hack-O-Lantern is a cheap, shitty B-grade movie from 1988 that is pure gold as far as bad movies go, and so we're curious to see what the Blu-ray looks like. We're suckers for bad movies.
- XX and Wolf Guy look interesting, as does The Great Wall, but we'd rent them before buying.
- The WNUF Halloween Special look like some old school fun, but one that might be for a very select group of people. Kitschy, if you will.
- And everything else, as always is a crap-shoot.
Be sure to click the pics below to buy the movies, or even rent them. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?