August 1, 2009

10 Horror Eyes (Part 7)

Another month, another 10 Horror Eyes!

Is there a Horror movie out there that doesn't offer at least one close-up of someone's eyes during its runtime? We sure hope not, because we just can't get enough of them. They're windows to the soul, you know.

So once again, let us celebrate the ocular images that add that extra tension and emotion to our favorite films. *We mean that as a generality, as these are not necessarily our favorite films. Then again, they're not necessarily not our favorite films, either. Could go either way.

Haunting Eyes (Embodiment of Evil)
Chaba's Eye (Coming Soon)
Frozen Eyes (Fritt Vilt II)
He Needs No Introduction...
Dinner Time Eyes (The Human Centipede)
Should've Shut Your Mouth Eyes (Hush)
70's Vampire Eyes (The Norliss Tapes)
Old Woman Eyes (Orphan)
Teary Eyes (Shadow Puppets)
Bye-Bye Eye (Skeleton Crew)

5 comments :

  1. the "haunting eyes" are awesome. and yes, i imagine finding these eyes takes a while. i think you may run out of them someday! haha but we appreciate your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never run out! I hope... lol

    If I do run out, I'll just have to get creative with my google searches. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could photograph your own eyes too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have light blue eyes, so I don't think that they're creepy enough... then again, small children do cry when I look at them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

    ReplyDelete