The Summer Movie Season is in full swing, and that means that theaters are about to be filled with big tent-pole flicks. Family-friendly kid flicks, comedies, actioners, and high-profile dramas are going to rule the screen for the next few months, but that doesn't mean that there won't be a Genre title or two thrown in there every now and then to keep moviegoers like us happy.
- The Conjuring 2 is the biggest theatrical Horror title of the month, and it looks like it might be about as good as the original... which is a good or bad thing, depending on how you felt about the first one.
- The Shallows looks promising, as a good killer shark flick seems right at home in the middle of the hot Summer.
- Nicholas Winding Refn's The Neon Demon has already caused its share of controversy, and good or bad, it's definitely on our radar.
- We never really wanted a sequel to Independence Day, but I'll admit that Independence Day: Resurgence looks like it's going to be a big, fun popcorn flick.
- Warcraft looks kinda cool too.
- And the Eli Roth-produced Clown is finally seeing release in the U.S., even if it's only a Limited one. You can read our review HERE.
You can check out the calendar below to see the rest of what's coming to theaters in June, and be sure to check out our Theatrical Release Dates Page to stay up to date on everything hitting the big screen over the next few months.