April 30, 2016

ICYMI: Our April Reviews!

Of the 12 movies that we reviewed this month, two of them ended up being A+'s; two of them were A's; and one was an A-. Considering that only two movies, The Girl in the Photographs and Deadly Weekend fell into below average territory, I'd say it was a pretty good movie-watching month for us.

On a fun note, three of the movies we reviewed this month, two of them had “10” in the title,  and two of them had “Midnight” in the title. Coincidence? I think not. Then again, four of them have "The" in the title, so maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions.

So here they are listed in graded order, from “best” to “worst.” If you haven't read through them yet, feel free to do so now, and enjoy!

170170170170170170170170170170170170[4]

1 comment :

  1. A good month indeed, fellas. I would say The Witch is my most anticipated on-demand release. I just didn't get to it in theaters (got to The Boy, however--just how I made it to The Boy and Not The Witch is baffling).

    I also liked Hush a lot, and I'm glad you were on top of that and everything else, as usual. Keep up the excellent work!

    I also really loved The Invitation

    ReplyDelete