I'm pretty sure that I've got a basic idea of what's going to happen in Season 6 and beyond, although I'm also sure that there will be plenty of things that happen that will shock me, because I really have no idea what's going to happen.
Using our keen group insight though, we've put together a list of some events that we do believe will come to pass this season, and in the final two as well. There's only going to be 8 seasons, you know.
Some of this is bound to sound bat-shit crazy, but that's just how we roll.
POTENTIALLY MASSIVE GOT SPOILERS FOLLOW!!!!! *If we're right, of course.
- Jon Snow is dead.
- Jon Snow will be resurrected, because he is Azor Ahai, the prince that was promised. "I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only snow."- Melisandre.
- Having been reborn, the oaths that he took in his former life will not hold, and he will leave the Night's Watch behind, to fulfill his destiny...
- ... which is to kill the Night's King, because the leader of the White Walkers is a Stark, and only Stark blood can kill him.
- We'll get a flashback to the Tower of Joy, where we'll finally learn that R+L=J. This is almost a given.
- Tyrion will set Dany's dragons free, because he's a Targaryen, and can control them. Sound crazy? Maybe, but even Tywin told him "You're no son of mine!"
- Dany will finally stop fucking things up in Mereen, and head for Westeros with her army, which will include the rest of the Dothraki.
- The Hound is alive, and he'll do battler with Ser Robert Strong, who is the resurrected form of his brother, The Mountain. CleganeBowl is coming. Get hype.
- The Wall will crumble when the Horn of Winter is blown. The Night's Watch will be no more, and the White Walkers will flood south to destroy mankind.
- Davos will somehow rally support for the Starks, and ride with an army to face the Boltons, and destroy them.
- We also think that Davos will have a shit-load of Dragonglass weapons forged from Dragonstone to fight the White Walkers with.
- Sansa will become the Wardeness of the North, and the Queen of Winterfell.
- Winterfell will be the place where mankind does battle with the White Walkers.
- Bran will finally become the bad-ass that he was meant to be, with help from Coldhands. We're pretty sure that he's going to warg into a Dragon at some point.
- Arya will become a full-fledged assassin, and kill everyone remaining on her list. Including, we hope, Cersei.
- Lady Stoneheart will finally appear. Alright, probably not, but we can hope!
Sunday night at 9 P.M. on HBO, y'all. Be there!