February 8, 2009

10 Poster Pot Luck!

It's always fun to take a look at the posters of Horror flicks, both past and present... and judge the film based on its poster art alone! I know, that's hardly fair, but I said it was fun, not fair.

Crawl closer baby...
Best. Poster. Ever?
This movie is more awful than its god-awful title.
Horrible. Being a Sundance selection doesn't mean it's good.
Neat.
LOL
This cool looking poster ended up costing me two hours of my life that I don't even want back.
Another "haunting" movie, just what we need.
They suck.
Looks horrible, and yet I feel compelled to see it.

2 comments :

  1. Out of those listed , the only one I have seen was Salvage. I got it on blu ray as a double feature with Mortuary for $6.99.Anyway's,I didn't think the movie sucked that bad.I expected some more gore but I have to admit that I did not see the ending coming. That at least gave me a little payoff as the movie was a little slow but interesting none the less.i'd give it a 6.5/10. And the poster for Butchered does look awesome.

    Waterford,MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen ANY of these!

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete