Oh, what Horror movie marathons we'll have!
- The Thing (read our review HERE) is an all-time classic movie, and this new Blu-ray version from Scream Factory is an absolute Must Own.
- Another all-time classic, Scream Factory is also releasing a new version of Carrie on Blu-ray today,and while it might not be a 100% Must Own title, it's definitely worth checking out if you don't already own it.
- Arrow Video is releasing a new, jam-packed version of the classic (yeah, we're using that word a lot this week) Wes Craven shocker, The Hills Have Eyes, on Blu-ray today, which boasts a new 4k restoration and a ton of bonus features.
- Hannibal: The Complete Series is one to own, especially if you haven't bought the individual seasons yet.
- Arrow is also bringing the the 2002 J-Horror classic, Dark Water, to Blu-ray today. It's miles better than the tepid American remake, and well-worth a look.
- Blood Father (read our review HERE) was a cool flick, and one that we'd be happy to re-visit on Blu-ray.
- And for some reason, Krampus (read our review HERE) is being re-released on Blu-ray just in time for The Holiday Season... which is probably the reason. Excellent flick though, and definitely worth owning if you don't already.
On the DVD Front...
- The Girl in the Photographs (read our review HERE) was decent enough, but could have been better.
- The Inhabitants looks interesting enough.
- And everything else, as always, is a crap-shoot.
*Be sure to click the pics below to buy the movies, or even rent them. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?