One of the absolute best werewolf movies ever made, An American Werewolf in London just got the deluxe, 35th Anniversary Blu-ray treatment, boasting a brand new 2k transfer, and a bunch of cool extras, which makes us happy because this is a great movie.
- NEW RESTORATION of the film.
- Exclusive Sleeve.
- Beware the Moon.
- I Walked with a Werewolf.
- Making An American Werewolf in London.
- An Interview with John Landis.
- Makeup Artist Rick Baker on An American Werewolf in London.
- Casting of The Hand.
- Photograph Montage.
- Feature Audio Commentary with Cast Members David Naughton and Griffin Dunne.
If you're looking for a werewolf fix this Halloween, this is the Blu-ray to grab. *Or The Howling, which is really great too.