September keeps rolling out the hits with this week's crop of VOD releases, all of which look watchable, or at the very least, are compelling enough to take a chance on.
*Be sure to click the pics below to rent the movies, or watch their trailers. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?
*If you aren't already a member, you should really give Amazon Prime a shot, especially if you order movies on the regular like we do, because the free two-day shipping pays for itself after around 10 orders. Check it out for free HERE.
- The Shallows was a solid killer shark flick that deserves to find a second life on home video. Read our full review HERE to find out why.
- After the last few Rob Zombie flicks, we're not expecting much at all from 31, but we are curious as hell to see how it turns out.
- The Good Neighbor looks like a solid Thriller that has a pretty neat hook to it. It's good to see James Caan in something new, especially when he's playing a creepy role.
- The Devil's Dolls is one that we've been high on for a while now, and we're hoping that it ends up being as good as its trailer makes it look.
- If we get the urge to watch a heist flick, Marauders is the one we'll turn to this weekend. Great cast in this one.
- We didn't catch Warcraft while it was in theaters, but it looks like a fun flick, so we'll definitely give it a go now.
- Knucklebones looks kinda cool for a lower-budget flick.
- Same goes for Tell Me How I Die. Looks promising.
- Deeper might end up being a decent revenge flick, although the whole "Men are evil pigs that need to be stopped!" narrative that it seems to be pushing is pretty lame.
- And Dark Exorcism looks alright.
- Happy streaming!