August 30, 2008

Coming Soon- Dead Girl (2009)

The more I hear/read about this, the more intrigued I am; There's no trailer yet, but with TIFF right around the corner, I'm sure the net will be flooded with early reviews. Until then, the premise has me wanting more.
 
I sense danger.
"A horror/thriller about two teenagers who make a shocking discovery that not only threatens their friendship but also their lives. In a forgotten room of an abandoned asylum, they find a beautiful woman tied to a bed, and soon come to realize she is anything but dead." "Shiloh Fernandez (RED) and Noah Segan (CABIN FEVER 2) portray high school stoners who ditch school in favor of drinking beer in an abandoned sanitarium. The pair make their way into the bowels of the building, and stumble across a vicious dog. The ensuing chase leads them to a barricaded door. Upon entering the adjoining room, they find an incapacitated woman wrapped in plastic and strapped to a table. As time passes, the teens make a series of questionable decisions that put them, their friends and the audience on the spot."
 
I don't trust her.

6 comments :

  1. That's the hottest dead bitch I've seen since Amy Winehouse. -rimshot-

    But seriously, I've been seeing quite a bit about this movie online, and it looks, for all in tenses and purposes to be one of the best Horror Movies in a long while. I'm pretty stoked.

    Plus, naked hot dead chick is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas Frightmare Weekend is presenting this movie at the Lone Star International Film Festival(Fort Worth, Nov. 12-16)! website is at LSIFF

    DeadGirl will be playing on Saturday the 15th Nov at Midnight at
    Four Day Weekend Theater
    312 Houston Street, Fort Worth, 76102.
    Source is located at Texas Frightmare Weekend Forums

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this at the Cucalorus film festival in NC. I wasn't a huge fan... It didn't have a lot going for it other than being shocking. It does look nice though. And yes, the hot asian zombie chick is on screen and naked for like 60% of the movies run-time, so it's got that going for it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny Spain is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the movie sounds like a pretty good plot and that's what a lot of the horror movies are lacking these days. Plus I hope they don't hold the punches when it comes gore.

    Posted By: TormentedFilms.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cousin Andrew DiPalma is in this movie! I am so excited to see it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete