In Attendance- Me, Geo, Chris, Christian and Machine.
Cast Members of Note- The yummy Denise Richards, The yummy (X2) Marley Shelton, Katherine Heigl's boobs, and the guy who played Angel.
|Thank god Angel is here. His "sexy" will save you!|
|Just for the record, skinny chicks can't be trusted either.|
I won't say anymore about the movie here, so as not to ruin any important plot points for you (also, because I just don't want to talk about it anymore), but suffice it to say that you're in for a shock! Not really though.
|Kill the other bitches, Marley!|
- Someone was wronged/humiliated/mutilated/killed in the past.
- Years later all of the people who wronged/humiliated/mutilated/killed said victim, are all still in contact with one another.
- The victim/someone close to the victim, now a revenge-seeking maniac, returns to even the score.
- The "bad" people are all shallow, pathetic, "no one-will-miss-them" type yuppies.
- One by one, the "bad" people are picked off, oblivious to what's truly happening until the third reel of the film starts.
- Then, the Final Girl is left to face off with the killer, and that's when the "shocking" reveal happens.
- Then the final twist/shock/jump & "Oh-my-God" moment happens, and the credits roll.
Again, this type of flick serves its purpose, I just wish it would have offered a little bit more in the way of originality is all.
|A little more in the way of nudity would have helped too.|
|She's even pretty when she's terrified.|
|Then again, dummies like this whore-in-a-hot tub don't care as long as he's cute.|
|Even David Boreanaz, just someone!|
|No more bullying!|
Valentine is available now on DVD and VOD.
Girls of Valentine can be our Valentine any day of the year.