- If there's one movie this week that we've got to add to our collection, it's Evolution. Oddly enough, I haven't seen Evolution the entire way through, but a few other THC folks have, and they raved about it, so I'm fiending.
- The Autopsy of Jane Doe (review HERE) is an insular, creepy, disturbing, and overall clever movie, The Autopsy of Jane Doe is one hell of a Supernatural Thriller that boasts two excellent leading men, plenty of disturbing imagery, and a hot-as-sin leading lady who spends the entire movie naked. What more could you ask for? *Note: this title will be released on the 24th, and the Blu-ray version will be an import. It's still available from Amazon. If not for the fact that the Blu-ray is available on import only, this would have been our pick for Blu-ray of the Month for March.
- Season 1 of the Wolf Creek TV series was a fun trip back to the down under hunting grounds of serial killer Mick Taylor, and one that we'll be happy to experience again.
- Scream Factory has released the two sequels to Robocop on Blu-ray this week, and while we love the first movie, we're not so sure that the follow-ups are purchase-worthy for us.
- Death Passage, formerly titled Lemon Tree Passage, has been out in Australia since 2015, and it's one that we've really wanted to see ever since we saw the trailer for it way back when. Definitely giving this one a go.
- Assassins Creed didn't do so hot at the Box Office back in December, but maybe it will find new life on home video.
- And Teen Witch is a cheesy, teen romance flick from the 80's that for some reason (probably Robyn Lively) I loved as a kid. I can't explain it, because it's really cheesy, I just know that I'll probably be buying it for nostalgia's sake... and then cringing when I watch it again, realizing that I had shit taste as a kid.
- And everything else, as always, is a crap-shoot.
Be sure to click the pics below to buy the movies, or even rent them. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?