Probably Darth Vader again.
*Be sure to click the pics to rent the movies, or watch their trailers. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?
*If you aren't already a member, you should really give Amazon Prime a shot, especially if you order movies on the regular like we do, because the free two-day shipping pays for itself after around 10 orders. Check it out for free HERE.
- Rogue One is without a doubt THE movie to rent this week, although it's only available for purchase via Digital HD, and not for rental for two weeks, but it's still worth it. It's a great Star Wars story, and it's worth watching for Darth Vader's big scene alone; it's been a long while since a scene in a movie made me geek out like the "Red" scene did, and it's one of the best bits that's ever been in a Star Wars movie. Darth Vader needs a solo movie in a bad way.
- If Dig Two Graves wasn't exclusively available on iTunes (won't use iTunes, hate it), we'd be watching it right now. The trailer's got a cool retro vibe about it, and advanced reviews have been overwhelmingly positive, so as soon as it hits Amazon, we're all over it.
- It's hard to decide which movie we most want to see next, House on Willow Street, Death Passage, and Bokeh all look fantastic. I think I'd pick Bokeh to watch first, mainly because the trailer makes me want to know what in the hell is going on in a big way, plus, Maika Monroe is awesome; I'd most likely go with Death Passage next, as we've been waiting to see the Aussie slasher since it was Lemon Tree Passage; but then House on Willow Street looks like a righteous home invasion flick... If only I had a three-sided coin.
- Atomica looks interesting, and after the work that Dominic Monaghan did in Pet, we're curious to see if he goes full-creep in this one too.
- The Control Group and Killer App look cheap, so we'll be skipping them.
- Happy streaming!