- Patriot's Day is one of those movies that we thought looked mediocre, but that we ended up loving. In fact, I personally think it was one of 2016's best movies, and it could have easily won the best picture Oscar. It's intense and emotional in all the right ways, and if you love a good "based on a true story" type of thriller, it's definitely one to check out.
- The Handmaiden is the latest film from the genius Park Chan-Wook, and it's said to be an erotic thriller of the highest caliber. We'll watch anything he directs, so we're excited for this one.
- Both of the Death Walks movies were released last year in a 2-pack, so I suppose if you only want one or the other, these single releases are just what you need.
- A Monster Calls looks incredible, but it also looks like an emotional movie, so it definitely seems like one that we'd want to watch when we're in the right frame of mind.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was alright. It was visually stunning, but for a story that is a part of the Harry Potter Universe, it just didn't have that same kind of magic for us that the other films did. Still, it probably looks great on Blu-ray.
- The Wishmaster Collection is one that we're curious about. They are no doubt some B-grade movies, but Andrew Divoff's Djinn makes for one hell of a cool movie monster, and the films are entertaining for what they are.
- Witchtrap and Venom are two 80's classics that would make for interesting purchases, especially Venom, which boasts a very solid cast.
- And everything else, as always, is a crap-shoot.
Be sure to click the pics below to buy the movies, or even rent them. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?