December 10, 2016

What's New on VOD This Week? (12/6-12/9)

15 new movies hit VOD this week, which is a huge number, and they offer a ton of variety, even for the most discerning movie lover.

*Be sure to click the pics to rent the movies, or watch their trailers. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?

*If you aren't already a member, you should really give Amazon Prime a shot, especially if you order movies on the regular like we do, because the free two-day shipping pays for itself after around 10 orders. Check it out for free HERE.

NOW PLAYING
Here are this week's VOD releases, ranked in order from most to least anticipated.

  1. Demon looks like one hell of a cool movie, and it's at the top of our Must See list this week.
  2. Train to Busan is a very close #2.
  3. I love movies like Fever, a lot, therefore I need to see it asap.
  4. Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is a classic 80's flick that is available for streaming in an all-new, 30th Anniversary Edition, and if you've never seen it, this is the time. I'm buying the Blu-ray though, so no need to rent it for me.
  5. Siren looks like it could be good, and I'm hoping that it delivers in full-length the way that its short precursor did in V/H/S.
  6. Beyond the Gates looks like some B-grade fun...
  7. ... as does The Devil's Dolls.
  8. I didn't much like the original Hidden in the Woods (Review HERE), so I'm not very hyped at all to see the remake.
  9. I saw Der Bunker a while back, and wasn't a big fan. Seeing as Artsploitation Films was kind enough to send me a screener, I didn't want to write a review where I bashed it, especially because it may just not be my kind of movie to begin with, so I didn't. You may dig it though. 
  10. As far as Abattoir, Good Tidings, It Watches, Late Night Double Feature, Never Open the Door, and The Possession Experiment go, they each look interesting in their own way, but not sure how Must See they are. 
  11. Happy streaming!

Dec 9Dec 9 VOD LIMDec 6dDec 6dbDec 6ddDec 6gDec 6fDec 6hDec 6h (2)Dec 6 (2)Dec 9 ldec 6nDec 6pDec 6sdec 13 (2)

1 comment :

  1. Train to Busan was awesome.
    Siren was pretty good. They did a good job coming up with more of a back story, while also making the guys having a night out not seem like total douche bags like in the short.

    ReplyDelete