So yes, we do keep a running tab of the best shows that are currently taking up the most of our time, because we need to know what's what, and so do you.
- Better Call Saul has returned for its 3rd season, and it's the best show on TV right now. As if it's not been excellent enough up to this point, this season we get to see Gus Fring enter the picture; the only way they top that is with a Walter White or Jesse Pinkman cameo. Maybe next season. Monday at 10 P.M. on AMC.
- ***NEW*** The Leftovers returns tonight for its final season, and we sure hope that it's bringing some answers with it. It's a great show, but a frustrating one at times, but damn it all if it doesn't have us gathering in the living room every Sunday to see what's going to happen. Sunday at 9 P.M. on HBO.
- We originally started watching Riverdale because we thought it would be more about the murder mystery aspect of things than it is, but the show has a charm about it that kept us hanging out week after week, even though it's more of a teen drama than anything. It's just fun. Also, have you seen Betty? Thursday at 9 P.M. on CW.
- Bates Motel has absolutely gone off the frigging rails this season, which is both good and bad: the good part being the performances of Vera Farmiga (as always) and Freddie Highmore still being top-notch; the bad being that the plot is downright silly, and some of the choices they've made as far as that plot goes have left us scratching our heads. Still, we'll be with it until it the end, if only to see Norman in a wig once more. Monday at 10 P.M. on A&E.
- The first three episodes of Harlots have impressed us, and who doesn't need something elegant and tawdry to watch every week? Wednesdays on HULU.
- And finally we have Season 2 of Fortitude. The first season was bleak and moody, and all kinds of awesome, and the addition of Dennis Quaid to the cast as a creepy fisherman only makes it better. Friday on Amazon Prime.
- Happy binging! (Unless it's a weekly show, then enjoy the new episode!)