*Be sure to click the pics to rent the movies, or watch their trailers. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?
*If you aren't already a member, you should really give Amazon Prime a shot, especially if you order movies on the regular like we do, because the free two-day shipping pays for itself after around 10 orders. Check it out for free HERE.
- The Girl With all the Gifts was released in the UK back in September, and we're thrilled that we get to finally be able to check it out here in the U.S. The book was great, and the movie adaptation has got a great cast going for it, so there's no reason to be anything but excited to see this one. It's #1 on our list tonight.
- As much as we love S.Korean Serial Killer flicks, Creepy is one that we've been dying to check out for months now. It has yet to show up on Amazon, but it's available on iTunes, so that's at least something. We need to see this movie.
- Nocturnal Animals (read our review HERE) is a great movie, even if we didn't exactly love the twist that drove the whole thing forward. It may not end up being what you expect by the end, but it's a journey that's well-worth taking anyhow. It's well worth a rental.
- Incarnate and Shut In were both flops at the Box Office, as well as with critics, but damn them all, because we always feel compelled to check out the latest glossy, soulless Hollywood cash-in Horror flick despite our better judgment.
- Scars is a little Netherlands-produced torture porn joint that popped up on our radar out of nowhere, and after watching the trailer, it's got us intrigued.
- We're down to see It Watches, but probably when it hits Netflix.
- Not really sure what to make of We Go On. It sounds interesting, and has garnered some solid reviews, but it comes from the producers of a movie called Yellowbrickroad that we hated, so can we really trust them to deliver a good flick to us? I don't know, but we'll be tuning into Shudder to find out. Pray for us.
- VooDoo looks like it a hot mess. Still open to checking it out though.
- If there's one movie of the bunch that looks like it might be a stinker, it's probably Needlestick. It's got a dumb title, but the trailer looks decent, and we're always happy to see genre great Lance Henriksen in something new, so we'll go into this one with an open mind.
- Happy streaming!