August 2, 2010

Review: The Devil Within (2010)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1263018/
This movie wasn't that great. Technically, plot wise, and as a Horror movie, it was average at very best, and if we're being totally honest about it, it more likely than not it belongs in the "bad movie" category.

But... For some reason, I kinda liked it. I watched it all, and didn't hate the experience, which is really a huge compliment, considering how many movies like this usually leave me feeling angry and feeling violated.

Overall, this "Horror" movie was nothing more than a great excuse to put a bunch of hot chicks on screen, and you know what? I didn't mind that at all.

So let's take a look at 10 reasons that THC liked this cheesy little movie:

Hot hookers. Literally.
Dirty sluts that aren't afraid to rub themselves in public.
Bad girls smoking and fighting in school. Who doesn't love a rebel?
Her.
Those.
That.
This scene.
Multiple girls rubbing one out at random.
And finally, her.
And that's it folks. The Devil Within is a cheesy Horror movie, filled with some hot girls. Nothing more, nothing less. I had to at least post something about it, after all I did spend 90 minutes of my time watching it. Now, on to bigger and better movies... I hope.

Hot chicks: the salvation of movies like this since 1896.

1 comment :