*Be sure to click the pics below to buy the movies, or even rent them. Or both. Or neither. It really depends on your mood, now doesn't it?
- To Live and Die in L.A. is one of our favorite flicks of the 80's, and it boasts what might be the greatest car chase in motion picture history; we're not exaggerating, it's French Connection level. If you dig old school Cop Thrillers, then give this disc a go.
- No sequel can ever touch the original ROTLD as far as quality goes, but Return of the Living Dead 3 is a pretty fun flick in its own right. This might be a cool disc.
- Hell or High Water looks awesome, and it's definitely on our Must See list.
- Yet another Cronenberg classic, Rabid is making its bow on Blu-ray this week, and fans of the director should be well pleased with the results. I've never personally seen Rabid, but now I might just have to remedy that glaring omission from my Horror lexicon.
- Intruder was decent enough, but I'd probably give it a rent instead of buying it.
- C.H.U.D. II is an awful movie. Like a so bad it's bad kind of movie. Still, someone thought that it needed the Blu-ray treatment, and so here we are. No thanks.
- The word on Yoga Hosers hasn't been much better.
- And everything else, as always, is a crap-shoot.