January 3, 2013

Fighting the SPAM...


I had to put word verifications, aka the dreaded CAPTCHA, on the comment section for now. We're getting too many SPAM comments and it's making me ornary.

The SPAM will stop in a few days and I'll remove them, because I know it sucks having to do a Captcha every time you want to comment.

Do spammers honestly expect their Broken-English ramblings to work on people these days? 

Bear with us, and silently curse all spammers along with us, would you?

Thanks.

3 comments :

  1. I never had a captcha on my blog when it was public and i think i only got 1 spam message whereas other blogs had captchas and they'd get hundreds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. It comes and goes. We've been under spam attacks for weeks now, and it had to end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate typing in that "Prove you are Not a Robot" crap... oh well.... I do not normally receive any "Spam" posts in my comments ... Have a great day ..

    ReplyDelete