July 14, 2013

10 Posters that intrigue us...

This is real, and I can't help but be intrigued. Not sure what that says about me, but there it is.

Based on the poster alone, we love this movie. If it ends up sucking (and it could,) we'll still love the poster. At least that's something.

So it this movie about a zombie leg that keeps on dancing? I don't know, but we like the gratuitous bum shot.

Creepy little fuckers.

Not sure what the hell this movie is all about, but it at least boasts some cool posters.

I hope that guy ends up being all creepy and kills a bunch of people. If not, then I hope the titular Mold kills him for wasting such potential.

We support any cheesy 80's Fluci flick that involves slutty Flashdancers being hacked to pieces. Legwarmers!

I'm not sure what kind of Fuck-Nut it takes to come up with the idea to turn the tragic events of September 11th, 2011 into a zombie flick, but fuck them right in their fucking asses. 

This movie may look ridiculously awful, but it's got Sara Jean Underwood in it, and she's looking all slutty, so who are we to judge? That poster is boner-ific.
LOL WUT.


2 comments :

  1. LMAO man, I actually laughed looking at some of these. Especially that last one. WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There;s an internet meme out there somewhere which is a picture of a baby just hanging in mid-air, and the caotion is "WAT." I laughed and thought of it when I first saw that poster too lol

    ReplyDelete