It doesn't get much better from there, with scripting, acting, and a plot that are mostly awful. This movie may have been going for dark humor (then again it may not have, I couldn't tell) but it failed either way.
As hot as Alison Brie is, not even her nudity and faux lesbian kissing scene were enough to redeem this one.
Born had a few good points, and I use the word "good" very lightly:
- Alison Brie's boobs were awesome, as was her pregnant tummy. She's just awesome.
- Nudity galore. Sex galore. Even some alleyway lesbian action!
- Plenty of gore.
- When Kane Hodder is the best actor in the movie, run. No offense Kane, I'm a big fan, but come on.
- Wow, is Joan Severance looking old.
- What happened to Denise Crosby? She's a good actress, and yet winds up in this mess?
- The acting in this movie may be the worst I've seen in a LONG time; especially the dad (grandfather?) and slutty sister. The script didn't help much either.
- A dad checks his daughter out to make sure her hymen is still intact... with her sister holding her legs open? What?!?
- "Pin the tail on the pussy, Grandpa!" That actually happened.
|There's a joke here about carrying this movie to full term, but I digress.|
Alison Brie is truly one of the sexiest women of all time. ALL.TIME!