November 19, 2009

10 Posters for 10 Questionable movies

Some of these movies we've seen, some were scared to even watch; these are the movies you see on the shelf at Blockbuster and say "This looks pretty good." HA! They usually aren't good at all!

Let's take a look, shall we? 

LOL
Das racis.
"Welcome to Barricade." So Barricade is a place? Like Barricade, MI or something? Ugh.
The MTV logo should tell you everything you need to know here.
More like "Shit is Rising."
"The only way out is death." Are there no roads leading out of camp, or do they mean you will want to kill yourself once you've watched this little gem? I vote #2.
Not if I don't rent it. HA!
Jason Connery directed The Devil's Tomb, which was pretty decent, but this one scares me... How many Viral-geddon movies do we need?
Ok, this one we need to see. This seriously makes me laugh out loud.
Vacancy Part 3, with less of a budget and an unknown cast. Sounds real good.

5 comments :

  1. Hurray for Pandemic movies! We need at least as many as slasher films. Actually, I think we need a lot more, but that's just me. I would like them to be named slightly different so that you can find them on imdb without searching through 4 movies with the same name from the last 2 years.

    Unfortunately for me, I have seen the Pandemic movie for which you have the poster. I remember thinking "Take this, Horror club, you haven't reviewed this one!". Two hours later I was already regretting my achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankskilling = amazing. I know that I'm going to see that.

    The 13th Alley, yes LOL is all you can say.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poster for 'Beneath Still Waters' is about the only one that piques my interest :P

    ReplyDelete