April 22, 2009

Trailer Round-Up

I rarely post trailers here, for many reasons; but I'm not going to tell you what they are. I do need to start posting links to them though, because some just need to be seen. So once a week I'll do a lil' round-up, which will give you all a chance to see some cool new trailers, and will make me feel like I'm a better person for sharing. I'll link you to pages on other sites that get exclusives, have full staff's with time to post more than I do, and deserve to be checked out anyways. I still say we have the most comprehensive Release Date List though... (Top Left------>) Anyways, on with it... Seventh Moon Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl The Horsemen Wrong Turn 3 Trick R' Treat Tormented Mutants *Thanks to Dread Central and Quiet Earth.

2 comments :

  1. I am looking forward to Wrong Turn 3 far too much!

    The first one was bearable but the second was AWESOME! This looks really good too.

    - Zac

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now I liked the first one a bunch and thought that part 2 was just OK...

    But with the crap I've been watching lately, I'm actually looking forward to the third one too.

    ReplyDelete